A counsellor facilitates learning their skills to help an individual to Improve their performance.
Our program focus our work with each student, begins with an assessment to understand the students needs and goals. From there , we tailor the program to the client incorporating the relevant focus areas from the four main domains. Focus areas are adjusted for the ongoing development as the student progresses
1. Resource Optimization - This involves helping the student identify and leverage the internal and external tools presently available to them to begin moving towards their goals . We facilitate self awareness around concepts like identity, strength, interest, values and desires to enhance self mastery.
2. Personal development - This helps students through personal development helping them enhance their sense of agency to choose goals, act and succeed. We help students to prioritise self regulation and tap into self determined motivation for the purpose of their way to achievement.
3. Social development - Coaching student through this involves social and emotional learning. Students become more aware of the functional role, social interaction and relationship to success.
4. Structural Support Development - This deals with education ,job paths and long term goal planning,
The whole idea of Coaching n Counselling is to EMPOWER individuals through rationalising of thoughts and feelings.
We give coaching on:
* Life Coach
* Anger / Anxiety management skills
* Exam preparation skills
* Social / Stress / Friendship
* Career Counselling
* Trainers - Competitive exams like IELTS, TOFEL, SAT
* Content Writers - Essays and SOPs for Admissions